KGNU's 29th Annual Charles Sawtelle Memorial Mountain Jam
Were excited to welcome Masontown, Thunder & Rain, and headliner Laurie Lewis and the Right Hands to the Gold Hill Inn! A KGNU tradition, the Charles is a family-friendly event for music fans that enjoy mountain air and great food in a spectacular setting. Get your tickets now before we sell out! Buy online or by calling 303-449-4885.
Gold Hill Inn, Today, starting at noon
RockyGrass Livestream + Broadcast
We're once again thrilled to be live streaming the sold out 2017 RockyGrass festival from Planet Bluegrass Ranch in Lyons! Our live coverage begins at 11 AM on Friday, July 28th, and will run each day of the festival.
In addition to our live web stream on AfterFM.com, we'll broadcast on KGNU's airwaves Friday, Saturday, and Sunday mornings, as well as the Friday and Saturday evening headliners. Click the Info button for more details.
KGNU's Magazine is out!
Our annual Program Guide is out! KGNU Listener-Members will have it mailed to them shortly, but if you can't wait, you can read it online.
A Call for Records and CDs! KGNUs Annual CD and Record Sale - Aug 27 and Sep 1
KGNU has revived our annual Record and CD Sale, taking place this year Sun 8/27 and Fri 9/1 at our Denver home 700 Kalamath St. Whether you are right-sizing your living space, digitizing your crates, or changing your taste, music lovers tend to have an overflow. Please consider making a donation of your gently used audio treasures at either our Boulder or Denver studios during business hours, or call 303-825-5468 to arrange a pick-up. Then come to the sale and explore some new-to-you sounds.
KGNU Denver studios, Aug 27, starting at midnight
KGNU Denver studios, Sep 01, starting at 4:00 AM
Resistance Radio Calendar
Airing Mondays, Resistance Radio announces upcoming events and happenings in the community that are activist and community related. For the full calendar, click here.
KGNU is (back) in Fort Collins!
KGNU has a new FM translator at 98.7 FM in Laporte, covering the Fort Collins area. Tune in, turn on!
A story about our expansion appears in the Fort Collins Coloradoan.
Don't Throw Away Your Cell Phones!
The Wireless Alliance recycles cell phones. You can drop off your cell phone at KGNU or you can request a recycle box for your workplace. Partial proceeds from donated cell phones will benefit KGNU.
Donate Your Old Car to Support KGNU
Donating your vehicle - car, truck, RV, boat, or motorcycle - is an easy way to support your community radio station. Avoid the hassle of selling it yourself, get a tax deduction, and help KGNU!
Call toll-free 844-KGNU-CAR (844-546-8227), and we'll take care of the rest.
New KGNU Stream Player and Mobile App
You may have noticed a new player when clicking the Listen link (above left). This player, developed by Radio Rethink, is mobile-friendly - click here for a quick tutorial on how to add a link to the player to your device's home screen.
Are you experiencing issues with KGNU's signal?
If you are having any difficulty receiving KGNU's signal, over the air or online, please let us know using this form.
We are constantly trying to improve our signals and coverage, and any information you can provide will greatly assist us.
All Spotlight items
- Today from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AMExplorations in Folk and Americana music.
- Today from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PMEnvironmental music and news taped in front of a live audience
- Today from 12:00 PM to 12:30 PMHost: Robin ClaireInterviews with pioneering individuals sharing healthful common sense possibilities for our person, our communities and our world
- Today from 12:30 PM to 1:00 PMHost: Duncan CampbellPart 2 Duncan and Daniel Pinchbeck, author of How Soon Is Now, in Dialogue
- Today from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PMHour-long Dialogs Focusing on the Mind, Body and Spirit
- Today from 2:00 PM to 2:30 PMRevolutions from the Heart of Nature: Environmental and Spiritual News
- Today from 2:30 PM to 3:00 PMWomen's International News Gathering Service
- Today from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PMHost: Theresa HalseyExplores Native American Issues, Music and Culture
- Today from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PMHost: Marinela Maneiro, Marcela Toledo, Jorge CisnerosSpread The Word: Connecting the Spanish speaking community with the resources and services they need for their development and integration.
- Today from 5:00 PM to 5:30 PMRadio from the Grassroots
- Today from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PMHost: Christina Yutai GuoNews and Information for Chinese Immigrants
- Today from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PMDaily News Show with Stories and Perspectives from Around the World
- Today from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PMHip Hop and Beats
- Today from 10:00 PM to 12:00 AMExpeditions into classic and modern Dub music
- Tonight from 12:00 AM to 3:00 AMLate night freeform radio
- Tomorrow from 3:00 AM to 5:30 AMThe proving ground for new talent
- Tomorrow from 5:30 AM to 6:00 AMMedia Analysis and Critique
- Tomorrow from 6:00 AM to 6:30 AMThe world's Newsroom brings you global events as they happen
- Tomorrow from 6:30 AM to 6:50 AMThe daily drama of money and work from the BBC
- Tomorrow from 6:50 AM to 7:00 AMThe story of our times told by the people who were there
- Tomorrow from 7:00 AM to 8:00 AMAward Winning News Magazine Show
- Tomorrow from 8:00 AM to 8:35 AMCoverage of Local and Regional Public Affairs and News
- Tomorrow from 8:35 AM to 9:00 AMIn-depth Discussions on Local News Issues.