KGNU's Annual CD and Record Sale - Aug 27 and Sep 1
Join KGNU for our Summer Record and CD sale at our Denver home 700 Kalamath St on Sunday August 27th from 11am-5pm and again Friday Sept 1st 5-9pm. With many generous donations from our volunteers, listeners, and local record retailers, we will be well stocked for any music lover. We have your fix of Soul, Funk, Folk, Country, and all eras of Jazz. Yacht Rock, Classic Rock, Hip Hop, Hard Rock and overstock.
New music from aspiring artists, an incredible collection of vintage jazz '78s, a trove of live jam band recordings, and other unexpected surprises await. Get your digits dusty with fellow music lovers and support your Community Radio Station either Sunday August 27th or Friday Sept 1st at 700 Kalamath St in Denver.
Pasa La Voz is now an hour long
KGNU's Pasa La Voz is now an hour-long program, airing Sundays at 4 PM.
Pasa La Voz' goal is to connect the Spanish speaking community with the resources and services they need for their development and integration.
Resistance Radio Calendar
Airing Mondays, Resistance Radio announces upcoming events and happenings in the community that are activist and community related. For the full calendar, click here.
Don't Throw Away Your Cell Phones!
The Wireless Alliance recycles cell phones. You can drop off your cell phone at KGNU or you can request a recycle box for your workplace. Partial proceeds from donated cell phones will benefit KGNU.
New KGNU Stream Player and Mobile App
You may have noticed a new player when clicking the Listen link (above left). This player, developed by Radio Rethink, is mobile-friendly - click here for a quick tutorial on how to add a link to the player to your device's home screen.
Are you experiencing issues with KGNU's signal?
If you are having any difficulty receiving KGNU's signal, over the air or online, please let us know using this form.
We are constantly trying to improve our signals and coverage, and any information you can provide will greatly assist us.
Sustainer of Local Radio (SOLR)
Automatic transfers from your bank to ours is the most economical way to support KGNU, so we have incentives. We automatically entered you into all KGNU drawings. Enjoy free shipping on thank-you gifts. Plus, try your luck on monthly concert ticket drawings for SOLR members only. No credit card fees, no expiration dates, fewer mailings - it is greener and cheaper. Become a Sustainer of Local Radio, or SOLR member who supports community radio monthly. click here to download the form. or click on our donation button.
KGNU is (back) in Fort Collins!
KGNU has a new FM translator at 98.7 FM in Laporte, covering the Fort Collins area. Tune in, turn on!
A story about our expansion appears in the Fort Collins Coloradoan.
Donate Your Old Car to Support KGNU
Donating your vehicle - car, truck, RV, boat, or motorcycle - is an easy way to support your community radio station. Avoid the hassle of selling it yourself, get a tax deduction, and help KGNU!
Call toll-free 844-KGNU-CAR (844-546-8227), and we'll take care of the rest.
All Spotlight items
- BBC NewshourDaily News Show with Stories and Perspectives from Around the World
- Today from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PMUpstream Radio: Universal Basic Income
- Today from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PMFolk music and americana
- Today from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PMHost: Jack RummelRagtime and related music from the classics of the past up to the music of today
- Today from 9:00 PM to 10:00 PMHost: Dave GlossMusic from the Big Band and Swing Era
- Today from 10:00 PM to 12:00 AMHost: Kathy FrazierJazz with a focus on Traditional, Swing, and Straight-Ahead Jazz.
- Tonight from 12:00 AM to 3:00 AMLate night freeform radio
- Tomorrow from 3:00 AM to 5:30 AMThe proving ground for new talent
- Tomorrow from 5:30 AM to 6:00 AMA community-based news show founded by former staff members of Pacifica's WBAI in New York
- Tomorrow from 6:00 AM to 6:30 AMThe world's Newsroom brings you global events as they happen
- Tomorrow from 6:30 AM to 6:50 AMThe daily drama of money and work from the BBC
- Tomorrow from 6:50 AM to 7:00 AMThe story of our times told by the people who were there
- Tomorrow from 7:00 AM to 8:00 AMAward Winning News Magazine Show
- Tomorrow from 8:00 AM to 8:30 AMCoverage of Local and Regional Public Affairs and News
- Tomorrow from 8:30 AM to 9:30 AMHost: Roger J. WendellNorth Korea - guests from the Rocky Mountain Peace and Justice Center
- Tomorrow from 9:30 AM to 12:06 PMDiverse and eclectic sounds, on the mellow side.
- Tomorrow from 12:06 PM to 3:00 PMDiverse and eclectic sounds on the more adventurous side.
- Tomorrow from 3:00 PM to 3:30 PMHost: Veronica Straight-LingoLocally Produced Interviews Featuring the Visual & Performing Arts
- Tomorrow from 3:30 PM to 4:00 PMInterviews with social critics, artists, activists, and entrepreneurs who are building tomorrow's world today.
- Tomorrow from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PMTavis Smiley welcomes a variety of guests to be part of a high-energy exchange of views, information, and insight.
- Tomorrow from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PMDaily News Show with Stories and Perspectives from Around the World