KGNU's Bi-Annual Arugula Buffet Dinner- Reggae Remix with DJ Mahka
Join KGNU for our Bi-Annual Arugula Buffet Dinner- Reggae Remix with DJ Mahka on Thursday, January 26th. Our Winter Arugula event will feature a new buffet style format that showcases Chef Alec's brand new, more accessible menu.
The dinner will be served at Arugula's sister restaurant, Tangerine.
Click Info above for the full menu and ticketing information.
Winter Bike to Work Day
As part of Winter Bike To Work Week, Jan. 23-29, KGNU will host a breakfast station for Bike to Work Day on Wednesday Jan. 25th. From 7 to 9:30 that morning, we will offer coffee from Ozo Coffee, muffins, juice, homemade fruit crisps and more at 4700 Walnut Street.
KGNU Boulder Studios, Tomorrow, starting at 7:00 AM
KGNU and CFCZ's Annual Mardi Gras Dance w/ Curley Taylor & Zydeco Trouble
KGNU Community Radio and Colorado Friends of Cajun and Zydeco Music and Dance (CFCZ) celebrate Mardi Gras with an evening of revelry, music and dancing with Curley Taylor & Zydeco Trouble (curleytaylor.com) on Saturday, March 4, 2017. A zydeco dance lesson starts at 7:00 P.M.; music at 8:00 P.M, and doors are at 6:30 P.M. The Avalon Ballroom's dance floor will be vibrating and shaking with enthusiasm at this annual Mardi Gras event.
Avalon Ballroom, Mar 04, starting at 6:30 PM
KGNU is (back) in Fort Collins!
KGNU has a new FM translator at 98.7 FM in LaPorte, covering the Fort Collins area. Tune in, turn on!
A story about our expansion appears in the Fort Collins Coloradoan.
New KGNU Stream Player and Mobile App
You may have noticed a new player when clicking the Listen link (above left). This player, developed by Radio Rethink, is mobile-friendly - click here for a quick tutorial on how to add a link to the player to your device's home screen.
Community Advisory Board meeting
KGNU invites all listeners to the next meeting of our Community Advisory Board (CAB) on Thursday January 26th at 4 PM in the Community Space at our Boulder studio.
KGNU Boulder Studios, this Thu, starting at 4:00 PM
Don't Throw Away Your Cell Phones!
The Wireless Alliance recycles cell phones. You can drop off your cell phone at KGNU or you can request a recycle box for your workplace. Partial proceeds from donated cell phones will benefit KGNU.
Donate Your Old Car to Support KGNU
Donating your vehicle to KGNU is an easy way to support community radio. Avoid the hassle of selling it yourself, get a tax deduction and help KGNU!
Call toll-free 844-KGNU-CAR (844-546-8227), and we'll take care of the rest, running or not.
Sustainer of Local Radio (SOLR)
Automatic transfers from your bank to ours is the most economical way to support KGNU, so we have incentives. We automatically entered you into all KGNU drawings. Enjoy free shipping on thank-you gifts. Plus, try your luck on monthly concert ticket drawings for SOLR members only. No credit card fees, no expiration dates, fewer mailings - it is greener and cheaper. Become a Sustainer of Local Radio, or SOLR member who supports community radio monthly. click here to download the form. or click on our donation button.
Are you experiencing issues with KGNU's signal?
If you are having any difficulty receiving KGNU's signal, over the air or online, please let us know using this form.
We are constantly trying to improve our signals and coverage, and any information you can provide will greatly assist us.
All Spotlight items
- Today from 3:00 AM to 5:30 AMHost: Kathy FrazierThe proving ground for new talent
- Today from 5:30 AM to 6:00 AMA community-based news show founded by former staff members of Pacifica's WBAI in New York
- Today from 6:00 AM to 6:30 AMThe world's Newsroom brings you global events as they happen
- Today from 6:30 AM to 6:50 AMThe daily drama of money and work from the BBC
- Today from 6:50 AM to 7:00 AMThe story of our times told by the people who were there
- Today from 7:00 AM to 8:00 AMAward Winning News Magazine Show
- Today from 8:00 AM to 8:32 AMCoverage of Local and Regional Public Affairs and News
- Today from 8:32 AM to 9:00 AMKGNU's Science Show
- Today from 9:00 AM to 9:30 AMPresentations from the Late Philosopher and Author
- Today from 9:30 AM to 12:06 PMDiverse and eclectic sounds, on the mellow side.
- Today from 12:06 PM to 3:00 PMDiverse and eclectic sounds on the more adventurous side.
- Today from 3:00 PM to 3:30 PMLocally Produced News and Public Affairs Talk Show
- Today from 3:30 PM to 4:00 PMAn Award-winning, Weekly Magazine/Documentary-style Public Affairs Program
- Today from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PMCreated by The Center for Investigative Reporting and PRX, Reveal is public radio's first one-hour radio show and podcast dedicated to investigative reporting.
- Today from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PMDaily News Show with Stories and Perspectives from Around the World
- Today from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PMHost: Jim NelsonNational and International Politics
- Today from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PMHost: Riley AnnValerie Bhat, Wellington Bullings, and Shanna in a Dress from The Coalition of Women Songwriters
- Today from 8:00 PM to 10:00 PMThis show presents the music of Latin America, from traditional to modern. Corriente is Spanish for "current".
- Today from 10:00 PM to 12:00 AMHost: Ray WentzThe art of improvisation and the shape of Jazz to come.
- Tonight from 12:00 AM to 3:00 AMLate night freeform radio